By Seema Wadhwa
It would be fair to say that Bollywood stars are a major source of fashion inspiration in India. The current line of actresses are giving us major OOTD goals.
Which are these stars and why are they a fashion inspiration to us? Scroll below to find out.
1. Alia Bhatt: At the top of her A game, Alia Bhatt’s easy-breezy yet elegant fashion is the reason we want to steal her wardrobe!
3. Kangana Ranaut: The ‘Queen’ of Bollywood has time and again proved that she’s indeed the queen of fashion as well. Be it ethnic wear or casual western wear, she always has the right outfit to pick.
4. Sonam Kapoor: This list will be incomplete without mentioning the fashionista of the Bollywood who has managed to create a unique style and fashion statement for herself since day one.
5. Jacqueline Fernandez: The Housefull 3 actress sure knows how to create a chic vibe around her, from knee length boots to a dressy outfit, she embraces and pulls off trends like no other.
6. Sonakshi Sinha: Just before the release of her film, Noor; Sonakshi Sinha has sure decided to give us some major outfit goals, just take a look at those jeans!
7. Parineeti Chopra: After inspiring us to get fitter, Parineeti has been inspiring to step out in dresses this summer.
8. Shraddha Kapoor: The girl next door, Shraddha Kapoor has been on a major high when it comes to wearing skirts and boots. She’s our ultimate guide to dressing cute.
9. Disha Patani: The M.S Dhoni actress recently launched her very own app and we can see why. Her fashion and style deserves the right attention.
10. Kriti Sanon: Trust Kriti to make casual look classy and glam up the simplest of looks. We all could use some inspiration here.
So what do you think, who’s your favorite Bollywood fashion inspiration? Do share by commenting below.
Kanika: As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!
PS: Images are taken from social media channels and other websites. All these are from google, thus, giving credits to all the publications/ photographers who clicked these.