Firstly I would like to thank Kanika of Her Creative Palace for letting me guest post. Today I’m sharing a few Beauty Hacks. I hope you find this post helpful while running late or just being lazy! *wink* For the uninitiated, beauty hacks refer to the tricks and tips surrounding obviously – beauty. These come to your rescue when you’re out of time and still want to be your best.
So this post includes five funky beauty hacks. Let’s begin! 😀
- Isn’t the nail paint sticking on your skin after a fresh manicure quite irritating? Don’t worry! Apply on Vaseline to your skin to prevent polish from coming on.
- Cracked feet? Get soft and repaired heels with this easy-peasy trick. Just apply a decent amount of moisturizer on your heels and leave it overnight in socks.
- Split ends bugging you? Trim them yourself! Just separate your hair into two ends and twist it. After this, you will get flyover hairs. Cut the pieces of your hair that are sticking out.
- Follow as illustrated in the image to line and curl your lashes at the same time. Saving time, you see!
- Maybe you have heard about this! If not, then let me introduce you to this amazing and an inexpensive primer which has taken the beauty world by storm. I’m talking about Nivea Men After Shave Balm (Sensitive). Don’t be shocked because this trick does work, trust me or try yourself!
That’s all about the fabulous five beauty hacks. If you found this post useful then do like, subscribe and share. Also if you know some beauty trick or tips, share in the comments below! I’d love to try some coming from your world of beauty.
PS: The images don’t belong to me and have been taken from Google Images.
Guest Post by: AISHA
About Aisha: Aisha is a 19 years old student, which she considers she is one by unwanted means. She is a blogger and social media influencer by passion. She loves sketching, shopping and of course, blogging!
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!