Today I am going to review and will show how to use Gia Bath & Body Works chocolate body polishing scrub. You must be aware of this brand and I totally love its products.
The word ‘chocolate’ is so attractive here that every girl would love to try this stuff for sure. I know that chocolate is every girl’s favorite thing, heheheh, right? And believe me, the smell of this scrub is amazingly chocolaty. I have never used any body polishing scrub but I think this is the right choice. 😀
- Wet your skin.
- Apply this scrub (as required).
- Massage for at least 10 minutes in a circular motion.
- Wash off any leftover sugar granules.
- Take a final rinse.
- Chocolaty fragrance is very attractive.
- Leaves your skin very smooth and nourished.
- Keeps your skin hydrated as it contains Avocado oil.
- Natural cane sugar contains Alpha Hydroxy acid that dissolves dead skin.
- Jojoba oil and cocoa butter leaves your skin moisturized and smooth.
- Quantity is healthy.
- No harmful chemicals are been added to the product.
- Very easy and simple to use.
- Perfect for almost all skin types.
- It will keep your skin healthy and soft.