We have already crossed almost 3 months of 2015, how time flies, isn’t it? 2014 had been a great journey!! And I really want to thank each one of you for supporting, loving, appreciating and reading/ viewing my blog and YouTube channel. It’s all possible because of you guys!! I love you all so much.
And I know I’m publishing this post very late as a lot of things is going on in my life and the winters made me so lazy. Phew!! Anyways, today I’m gonna share a fun and easy Happy New Year’s Eve Party Nail Art design with all of you!! I think till the time this year is travelling with us, everyday will be called as Happy New Year 2015.
THINGS YOU’LL NEED:
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Base colors: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rock Star Pink and L’oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Amethyst
- Nail art decorations: half pearls, rhinestones and beads
- Detailing nail art brush
- Dotting tool
- White paint
- Apply base coat
- Apply 2 thin coats of base colors
- On Amethyst background: Take your detail brush and white paint, and write 2015 as shown below
- Apply top coat and add random beads
- On Rock Star Pink background: Add nail art decorations (rhinestones and pearls) as shown in the image below
I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace, I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*
Some pictures of the finished look.
Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. 😀 ^_^