In India, there is always one or the other festival going on and we always love to wear golds, reds and glitters, be it clothes, jewelry or accessories or anything else.
As Indian wedding season was here and will always be on, so I created a fun and easy nail art design for all the would be brides.
The brides can even wear this nail art on their first ‘Karva-chauth’ or any other festive occasion or family function.
THINGS YOU’LL NEED:
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Zoya Nail Polish: Shade- Kali
- Maybelline Glitter Mania Nail Polish: Shade- Pink Champagne (607)
- Red acrylic paint
- Nail art detailing brush
- Flowery water decals
- Apply your base coat first
- Apply 2 thin coats of Zoya’s Kali nail enamel on your little, middle fingers and thumb
- Apply 2 thin coats of Pink Champagne on rest of the nails
- On Zoya’s Kali background, place a flowery water decal in the middle (cut selected water decal with scissors, remove the plastic cover, dip it in water for 10-20 seconds, with the help of tweezers take it out and place on your nail)
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace, I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*
Some pictures of the finished look.