The festival of lights is here! What better time than now to make sure you shine your brightest. After all, Diwali involves joy, celebrations and a whole lot of Diwali parties. While you deck up in your festive finest, it’s your skin as well which needs to be checked upon as well because your skin will elevate your beauty. The best way to share festive happiness is by gifting each other exciting things. It is the season of gifting and receiving gifts and sharing the love. One of the best gifts for your loved ones could be beauty products. There are a lot of beauty products in the market and not to forget that I am a heart core junkie when it comes to skincare products.
Recently, I came across this amazing brand Bryan & Candy, New York. I was so impressed to see an amazing set of flavors on their website and what got my attention is the flavor Green Tea. Though many of us don’t know the value of Green tea for our skin, it helps in treating skin problems like acne, pimples and unclogging pores. Other than this, it helps to keep our skin glowing as well smooth. I have never thought that flavors like green tea which is abundant in nature too are in the market and that too this active.
I got this cute little bathtub kit which includes all my favorite skincare essentials. Let me kick start this post by telling you what this tub consists of:
Basically, there are 4 products in this bathtub kit, which you need in day-to-day life to achieve that subtle and nourished skin.
Bryan & Candy, New York’s Sugar Body Scrub: The scrub gives the body a fresh and exhilarating feeling and its refreshing aroma uplifts the mood. It removes dead skin and replenishes moisture in even the most sensitive skin. Argan oil slows the process of aging, while 100% natural plant extracts soften, moisturizes and detoxifies the skin leaving it soft and glowing.
Use once a week to exfoliate dead skin cells and cleanse skin impurities. While sugar in the scrub helps to hydrate the skin, scrubbing helps to improve the blood circulation of the skin.
- Argan Oil- most commonly used as a skin moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin. Argan oil also contains ingredients which soothe skin
- Oatmeal Extracts- a terrific natural skin cleanser, If you have ultra-sensitive skin that can’t tolerate exfoliators, oatmeal extracts.
- Beeswax- Beeswax carries antiviral and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin
- Sucrose- sugar not only helps moisturize the skin but protects it from pollutants and toxins.
- Rs. 675/- for 200 grams
Bryan & Candy, New York’s Body Polish: This natural body polish with 100% Organic plant extracts softens, moisturizes and detoxifies your skin leaving it soft and glowing. This soft gel body scrub gently exfoliates and cleanses your skin, while rejuvenating and attributing natural scent to your body.
It is a gentle exfoliant that can be used daily right before the shower. Its natural microcrystalline cellulose helps to clear clogged pores. Thus, helping the skin to breathe and eventually improving the skin tone.
- Castor Oil- Castor oil is a wonderful moisturizer, which penetrates deep into the scar tissue and plumps it out while encouraging the growth of healthy tissue around it.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose- microcrystalline cellulose beads which are basically natural beads that will help the skin to exfoliate gently, and removing the dead skin.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera reduces skin irritation and inflammations such as acne and eczema.
- Calendula – Calendula in normal terms is Pot marigold. Calendula is known for healing redness, acne, and sunburn.
- Rs. 600/- for 200 grams
Bryan & Candy, New York’s Bath & Shower Gel: Aloe Vera Juice infused shower gels with refreshing fragrances to kick-start your day. Aloe Vera has a soothing and cooling effect to give you supple and soft skin. Use daily with a loofah for a luxurious lather.
- Essential Oils – It improves skin tone, firmness, and skin elasticity and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera reduces skin irritation and inflammations such as acne and eczema.
- Green Tea Matcha- it has antioxidants and antibacterial properties to protect the skin from the damaging effects.
Rs. 350/0 for 300 ml
Bryan & Candy, New York’s Hand & Body Lotion: Nourish your skin with essential oils and hyaluronic acid-enriched Hand & Body Lotion. You can use this lotion after your bath which will nourish your skin. It is easy to carry along with you. Though it is compatible it can be much more useful for your skin because it softens & smoothens your skin. It gets into the skin easily without giving you a greasy look which can be irritating for your skin.
- Honey- It helps to clean pores, as it contains antioxidants that hydrate and tightens skin pore.
- Shea Butter- It gets rapidly absorbed into the skin and acts as a “refatting” agent.
- Hyaluronic Acid- Hyaluronic acid keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retains skin moisture, which contributes to anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- Green Tea Matcha- It has antioxidants and antibacterial properties to protect the skin from the damaging effects.
Rs. 400/- for 125 ml
My experience has been amazing! The body polishes, scrub, hand lotion & shower gel are better than any available in the market. I have sensitive skin and it has done no harm to my skin because of its SLS- Paraben-free. I recommend each one of you to try out their range and there are awesome gifting options as well for the festive season because you should definitely make your loved ones feel happy.
Where to buy?
As always, thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!
Disclaimer: PR Sample