By Pallavi Bose Thacker
Kangana Ranaut is making headlines these days. You can see the lady almost everywhere right from Aap Ki Adalat to twitter. And recently she came up with a new AIB video with the sarcasm king of AIB group and the video is like a tight slap to Bollywood.
And with her 7 minute long video she has hinted on each and every possible thing which she finds wrong with the Bollywood. It seems that she has dragged and brutally replied to all her critics and have cleverly muted them down.
1. Love Interest – The video started with the part when the director refused to recognize her. He only was able to recognize the female lead of the movie when she said that she is the love interest of the actor. This stresses on the fact that directors are interested only to portray female actors as love interest in the movie.
2. Item Songs – There have been a number of item songs in the movie where A listed actors have worked with absurd lyrics. For instance when Kareena Kapoor danced her way through Chipka Lu Saiyaan Fevicol Se and the very popular song of Malaika Arora Khan Zandu Balm Se. Kangana also had similar lyrics in her AIB video song Mere Seene Pe Mal De Idox Hoton Se.
3. Nudity Only For Female Actors – There was a line in Kangana’s AIB song where she says Sirf Chaddi Me Nachaiya Ve. This hints towards the fact that female are kept in the movie only for steamy scenes and to spice up the movie. They are made to wear bikini scenes and kept on strict diet just for a scene with zero focus on their acting talent.
4. Female Roles – In the video you can see that initially Kangana raises an issue with the director that her role is of a physicist and still she is dancing to these idiotic lyrics. Kangana was heard saying that there is no logic between her profession and the song to which she is dancing.
5. Machoism – Once the male actor enters the scene then the entire crowd and even the director is dancing to his tunes. The director is agreeing to whatever the actor is saying. This hints at the point that in Bollywood male actors are always given priority when compared to their female counterparts.
6. Hero’s entry – Hero enters in an extremely dramatic appreance in the song which is very similar to one of the most iconic movies of Bollywood. His entry is similar to SRKs entry in K3G. This clearly points out that how Bollywood directors flashes their actor’s entry in an extremely superficial way.
7. Cleavage Chapaiyan Ve – We all remember when Deepika Padukone’s cleavage was flashed on the front page of every leading newspaper. Deepika also objected to the same and Kangana stressed out on the same point here too.
8. Credit Before – This directly points towards Shah Rukh Khan because he always puts his female actors name before his name in the credits. But Kangana says that still Shah Rukh’s Cheque has many more number of zeroes when compared to any female actor.
9. Playing Love Interest to young actors – Through this Kangana has directly hit A listed actors and said that they all are approximately 50 year old but still they are playing love interest of at least 25-30 year old ladies.
10. I have Vagina re – This was the main line of the song which was repeated number of time. Here Kangana wants to say that industry people will never pay heed to a women because they have vagina and thus they will always be considered second to men.
What is your take on this? Do mention in the comments below.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!
Images source: Google