Hey guys! I hope you all doing great and thanks for your visit! Today I shall be reviewing another type of nail art decorations; Nail Art Transfer Foil Roll. Let’s proceed!
Price & quantity: Rs. 60/- (approximately) for 1 roll
Availability: Buy online on Ebay
Product description: Nail Art Transfer Foil Roll is a full size foil with a beautiful pattern. Many other foil patterns are available and you can play with them to create funky nail art designs.
How to use:
- Cut small pieces of this foil with scissors (so that it covers your nail completely)
- Apply base coat first; apply 1st coat of your base color.
- Apply 2nd coat of base color and allow it to partially dry.
- Take a piece of foil and keep it on your nail.
- Cover the entire nail and keep pressing it till it becomes clear.
- Remove that piece of foil and apply top coat.
My experience with Nail Art Transfer Foil Roll:
Nail Art Transfer Foil Roll comes in a plastic small container with white cap. As the container is clear you can easily identify the foil pattern you want to work with. The product is travel and budget friendly. These are easy to use and are perfect to achieve quick nail art designs. These are used by professionals at nail art studios/ salons. These can also be used by beginners who always find it difficult about how to start with their nail art journey.
It gives you neat and quick nail art designs without any mess. If you really want to avoid any mess, I’d advise them to first cut small pieces of the foil; it will make their work easy and quick. When I tried it for the first time, I was really excited and happy. I couldn’t believe that it is too easy to work with the foils. And you can see some easy nail art designs below. Please ignore the neatness as these were created when I was a beginner. But yes if you need to get the complete coverage, for that you need to buy an adhesive; it is a type of glue which sticks the foil quickly but then it is expensive too. If you see in the image below you’ll see the nail is not covered completely with the foil.
NOTD: In the image below.
- Travel friendly
- Budget friendly
- Easy to use
- Easily available
- Variety of patterns available
- Neat and quick nail art designs
- Can be used by both professionals and beginners
- You need to apply adhesive (which is expensive) for entire coverage; you don’t get the complete foil coverage with nail polish alone
Nail Art Transfer Foil Roll is a nice product to have for all the nail art lovers. There are many patterns using which you can create many nail art designs. I’ll recommend this product!
Have you tried Nail Art Transfer Foil Roll? Do share your views and experiences in the comments below.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!