I have always believed that to make others smile is the most difficult task. But, at the same time, I feel happy if I could make a single person smile. It is just a great feeling, what you think? I’m sure your answer must be a big YES too!
And today, I’ll be talking about something different on my blog. But, this time I’ll first narrate a story. Since my childhood, I have always been very charitable, and that goes on till date. Moving on, when I was a small kid, every Tuesdays my grandpa used to give me 111/- rupees. With this amount, what I had to do? You wanna know, right?
So with that Rs. 111/-, I used to do charity. Hundred rupees were to buy food and the rest of the eleven rupees were to be offered before the god in the temple. I used to donate that food in an orphanage. Whenever the small children used to see me, they were like, “didi must have got something delicious for all of us” with a big smile. From then, I always wanted to bring a smile on everybody’s face, but especially children.
Today, when I came across some amazing ready to make food items available in the market, it feels like you don’t have to do much. Just prepare these go to snacks in a creative manner and you can definitely can bring a smile on others face.
To accomplish this task, my mind created a recipe with McCain snacks, which I’d love to share with cute children. Let’s start with a recipe now!
What you need?
- 1 packet of McCain Smiles
- 1 packet of McCain French Fries
- A pan (for deep frying)
- 2-4 onions (chopped)
- 2-4 capsicums (chopped)
- 2-4 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- ½ spoon chili powder
How to prepare?
- Turn on the flame (after all the first step comes first)
- Take a pan and pour in the oil
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes and capsicums in the pan
- Cook them for few minutes
- Now add chili powder, salt and tomato puree to the mixture
- Cook the mixture for 8-10 minutes
- Now keep this aside
- Take another pan and fill it with oil for deep frying
- When the oil heats up, grab your McCain’s Smiles and French Fries
- Deep fry both the snacks well
- Take them off from the pan
- Choose a cute looking plate (as we are preparing this for small children)
- Place the McCain Smiles on it (in the form of the ladder)
- Now decorate the McCain Smiles with a mixture we prepared
- On the empty spaces, place the McCain French Fries
- For the final touching, sprinkle some chat masala and coriander leaves on the top
- Serve the plate to the children with a glass of fresh fruit juice
Cooked with love? Now serve it with a SMILE
So, that was my version in order to bring a BIG SMILE on others face. Also don’t forget to check out McCain’s website here and order some quick snacks. And hey, have you seen this adorable recipe by Karisma Kapoor? Click below on the video to see.
This season bring a smile on others face, this season try something different and quick.
I really hope you enjoyed reading this foodie post! Let me know in the comments below, what you think?
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!