This particular post is dedicated to my ‘MOTHER’. I not only think rather I’m sure that for each one of you, mother is always special and will always be. You know what is special about our mothers? Oh common!! It is so simple, the most special thing about our mothers is she is a ‘MOTHER’.
Frankly speaking, more than a mother, my mom is like a friend to me. She always guides me as a friend and at the same time scolds me as a mother. Mother plays various roles in your life, no matter if you are husband/ son/ daughter to her. According to me, a mother and her daughter are the best friends and I completely agree on it.
Coming back to this topic, from my childhood till today, I have learnt a lot many things from my mom. She is my strength and I just love her to the core. There are some lessons which she taught me at the time when I needed a friend, a guide and of course a mother.
- BE TRUE TO YOURSELF & OTHERS: Always be true and speaks the truth! I’m so proud in saying this that I always speaks the truth. Whatever may be the end result, but I never say false statements to anyone.
- NEVER GIVE UP: I think this is that one lesson which every mother teaches her children. This is very much important in my opinion. In the early stages of any human being’s life, he/she struggles a lot to find a decent way of living a healthy life and you face so many rejections. Even I got rejected like millions of times but my mom is always there to guide me and boost confidence level inside me.
- FIGHT YOUR WEAKNESS: Never tell your weakness to anyone, not even your best friend. This is the worst feeling when someone knows your weaknesses. So, it is better to fight your weakness rather than telling them to the world.
- BE A GOOD LISTENER: If you really want to be a good speaker, it is very much important to be a good listener first. If you can’t listen to the world then never expect anyone who would listen to you as well.
- LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN FRONT OF THE WORLD: My mother always say, even you don’t have money in your pocket, never pretend it to the world. Look good in front of the world and people would automatically come forward and greet you with appreciation and pride.
- WEAR GOOD & QUALITY CLOTHES: Clothes and shoes gives a unique finish to your personality. My mom taught me this lesson when I used to wear awful clothes to college.
- MAINTAIN YOUR ATTITUDE: Not only negative but also positive! Maintaining your attitude is really not an easy task. So, make sure you are maintaining your attitude well.
- HARD WORK: Hard working is the key to success, we all know this, right? But there is also a way to work hard. Don’t ever think that you can’t do it because we have our angels, our mothers with us always with her kind blessings.
- SMILE EVEN IN TOUGH TIMES: There are times when you don’t even like to smile. Like every year happens with me, from May to June, I just don’t like anything. And at this time my mom is there to guide me, to love me and to be with me 24 hours. And therefore, she taught me to smile even in your tough times.
- EAT GOOD, FEEL GOOD, STAY HEALTHY: As we all know in today’s world, both boys and girls have become diet conscious and they always want to look slim and trim. But my mom thinks in a different way and she is right too. Skipping meals won’t help you fight with your illness, so its better to eat healthy diet with stay healthy.
- For giving me birth and this beautiful life
- For being my mother, guide, lover and best friend
- For making me realize how beautiful I am
- For preparing delicious food for me and family
- For everything
I LOVE YOU MAA, MERI MAA!!!