Today I’m back with another fun, cute and simple nail art.
Today I’ll be showing you a simple striping nail art with the tutorials.:D
Let’s get started. But before, Let’s have a look at the design first.
This particular design has been adopted by many talented nail art artists, so I also thought to give it a try. And here I’m with the tutorials.
This design is super easy to create. You just need few things and you are all ready to start on with this nail art design.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- Base coat
- Striping tape/ scotch tape and scissors
- Any 2 nail polishes of your choice
- Tweezers: To place the tapes perfectly
- Top coat
- Apply your base coat first
- Apply 2 coats of dark pink polish, I used Maybelline Color Show Kiss-Me-Pink
- Let it dry completely
- Now place the stripes with the help of tweezers/ hands
- Apply a coat of light pink polish, I used Maybelline Color Show Constant Candy
- Apply your top coat
- Now your nails are done!!!
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative (others) or #kannu_creative (instagram) or creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*
Some pictures of the finished look. NOTD: