Fall season is still on so I decided to make some nail art for this season.
When it comes to a fall season, we think of leaves, dark colors, and windy too.
And I created some leaves with bright colors. Let’s move on.
First Let’s have a look at the nail art design first.
I’ll not say that this design is easy to create but it’s not that much difficult too. You need to have a lot of patience because such designs takes time and need to co-ordinate with the fine brush which is a hell difficult task, phew!!!
No no!! I’m not trying to make you scare that you can’t make this design but with practice you’ll be able to do it. Even I had many problems when I started on with such designs but now it’s been 3 years that I’m practicing nail art.
But still till date, I’m not perfect. So chill!! Let’s move on.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- Base coat
- Any polish of your choice (I used Lotus Herbals Nutty Love)
- 6 acrylic paints (I used black, white, yellow, green, maroon and orange)
- Detailing nail art brush
- Top coat
I really hope you enjoyed this video tutorial. 😀 Thumbs up if you liked it and share it with your friends on social networks. ^_^
- Apply base coat
- Apply 2 coats of your favorite nail polish
- Take your detailing nail art brush
- First make a rough leaf with white paint
- Fill in the leaves with orange and green paints
- Add details with maroon and yellow paints
- Outline the leaves with black paint
- Apply top coat and done!!
I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative (others) or #kannu_creative (instagram) or creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*
Some pictures of the finished look.