What’s the most essential makeup product for you when it comes to complete your eye makeup? An eye liner? A mascara? Or just a stroke of your favorite Kajal? Well! For me, it’ll be kajal for sure. If you are in a hurry then just one stroke of kajal is more than enough to make your eyes attractive.
On that note, today I’m going to review PLUM Angel Eyes Kohl Kajal. Recently, they sent me this awesome product with their Posh Pencil Sharpener which is available for free with this kajal. Isn’t that’s an awesome deal?
PRICE & QUANTITY: Rs. 425 for 1.14g
AVAILABILITY: You can buy this product on their official website, click here to buy.
SHELF LIFE: 2 years 6 months
- Heavenly soft texture cushions your eye. All-day wearing comfort.
- 100% natural formula. Free of synthetic preservatives, dyes & fragrances.
- Rich color with excellent coverage & long-lasting application. Does not smudge easily!
- Soothing chamomile extracts, hydrating jojoba oil & nourishing macadamia and mango-seed oils for soft, nourished skin.
- Excellent skin compatibility, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically approved.
- Encased in a beautiful wooden pencil crafted from sustainably grown Weymouth Pine wood (FSC certified).
- Natural Vitamin E antioxidant. Helps against ageing of skin.
- Finished product not tested on animals.
- Made in the EU and conforms to US, European and Japanese regulations.
- Travel friendly
- Can be used as kajal and eye liner
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t hurt your eyes while applying
- Cute packaging
- No harmful chemicals
- Perfect pick for sensitive eyes
- You can get both simple and bold looks
- One stroke is enough to get a subtle look
- Pencil needs to be sharpened which leads to product wastage
- No 100% water and smudge proof
- Beauties with oily lids needs to struggle