Now a days, I’m getting obsessed with lip balms but then I think that there is no point in wasting money buying lot many lip balms and storing them without any usage. In short, till date I owe only 2 lip balms in my makeup wardrobe and I think these will last for very long, after all, in a day how many times I’ll apply it?? LOL!!!
I have been using Maybelline Baby Lips Lip balm and loving it, you can check the review here.
And today, I’m going to review AVON Naturals Lip Balm in the flavor cherry. This one is so nourishing and smells so nice.
Let’s move on to the review.
Let’s have a look at the product first. 😀
- The deliciously flavored lip balm moisturizes and softens dry lips.
- Contains sunscreen.
- Texture: Texture is super awesome and soft on your lips. Plus it contains sunscreen too. But yes, it doesn’t have SPF which is a con for me (or everyone?) because when you leave home, you want your lips to be protected from sun’s rays.
- Packaging: It comes in a twist up plastic packaging with a white cap. You can read all the details about the product on the cover that you can see on the packaging. Its travel friendly too so you can travel with it without any problems.
- Pigmentation: Here pigmentation is pretty good but if you want to achieve the lip balm shade, it requires 2-4 swipes.
- Moisturizing: YES!!! This lip balm really moisturizes your lips very well and keep them soft and healthy.
- Staying power: Well!! It doesn’t have a positive hours of staying power but as its travel friendly, you can re-apply it when you want (I guess it won’t take more than 30 seconds?). For me, it stays for 1-2 hours on my lips.
- Fragrance: Heavenly awesome!! Just loved it!! I think because of this fragrance, I love this product more and more after every application.
- Price: I think this is very economical as compared to other brands. Plus it does it job pretty well!! Also you can grab these on offers too, Avon always have one or the other offers.
- Green Tea
- Almond & Milk
- Travel friendly
- Moisturizes your lips
- Keeps your lips healthy
- Awesome fragrance
- Smooth texture
- Decent pigmentation
- Many flavors available
- Impressive packaging
- Lasts for long as the product quantity is healthy
- Looks natural
- Can be used as lip shade for day time functions and outings
- Poor staying power
- Need to apply 2-4 swipes to get the exact lip balm shade
- No ingredients mentioned