Brothers are always considered as an irritating creatures on this earth but no matter how much a sister and brother fights, the bond will always be so strong and pure with love and trust.
So as we all know, on 10th August, 2014, every sister must have enjoyed the auspicious occasion of RAKSHA BANDHAN. As the custom goes where sister ties RAKHI on her brother’s wrist and her brother ensures the promises his sister that he’ll take care of her throughout his life.
Well, being a proud sister, I love such occasions as I get so many lovely gifts and best wishes.
- GIFT NO. 1: LENOVO VIBE X S960
- GIFT NO. 2: CLAIRE’S NAIL ART WHEEL
- GIFT NO. 3: MAC RUBY WOO LIPSTICK
- GIFT NO. 4: CLAIRE’S RINGS
- GIFT NO. 5: THE FRAGRANCE PEOPLE MELBOURNE FRESH CUT ROSE BODY WASH
And last but not least, how can we forget body and skin care product? So I grabbed this body wash and this one smells heavenly great!! I have used it twice and just loving it. 😀
PRICE: INR-Rs. 299/- for 200 ml
- BONUS GIFT: I also got a bonus gift by purplle, a fashion online store. They organised a contest, namely, #AnnoyingBrother and I was one of the lucky winners. Though Haven’t received my prize mail yet but it’s a Raksha Bandhan gift after all, so had to share it. 😀
So these were my gifts and all the reviews will be up very soon on my blog. So keep a watch out for that!!!
I really hope you enjoyed this fun post and also my gifts as much as I did. 😀