Here I’m with another fun nail art to share with all of you.
This time, its little difficult and this design will take some more time to shine on your nails.
I got some requests from my friends, readers of my blog and viewers of my youtube channel that I should try something new. I have always created simple and fun nail arts but now its something different. I tried such complicated design for the first time and frankly speaking, I’m not happy with the results. LOL.. Well!! You decide guys. 😀
Let’s have a look at the design first. 😀
As mentioned above, this one is little difficult to achieve but if I can do it, then you can definitely do it girlies. I’m damn sure about it, with some control over the brush, you can achieve this nail art design.
For this design I used 2 bright nail polishes from Maybelline Color Show range. The bright pink is called KISS ME PINK and the lighter shade is called CONSTANT CANDY. Other than these 2 polishes, I have used acrylic paints in colors – black, white, yellow, red, and bright blue. Also to add glam again I have used 3 rhinestones on the tip.
Let’s jump on to the tutorials. 😀
I really hope you enjoyed the video tutorial. Now let’s jump on to the pictorial. 😀
- Apply your base coat first.
- Apply 2 thin coats of bright shimmery pink polish (Kiss-Me-Pink).
- Make thin lines using nail art tapes, tweezers and the polish (Constant Candy). Cut the stripes in small pieces. Place them on your nails one by one. Apply a coat of polish and immediately remove the tapes using tweezers.
- Using white paint and details brush, draw 3 tulips.
- Leaving the white background, fill in it with bright blue paint.
- Outline the tulips with black paint.
- In between the tulips, apply some yellow paint and red dots.
- On the tips, add 3 small rhinestones with nail glue.
- Apply top coat and done.
I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative (others) or #kannu_creative (instagram) or creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*
Some pictures of the finished look.