Today I’m going to review Maybelline Color Show Nail Polishes from their newly launched Glitter Mania Collection.
As you all know that Maybelline has come up with new GLITTER MANIA range recently. And I grabbed 4 glittery shades and here I’m to share my views on the same. I had read many reviews on this range and really wanted to try them.
Read on for the complete review. GOSH!! I’m so excited. 😀
Lets have a look at the 4 shades I grabbed.
PRICE AND QUANTITY: INR-Rs. 125/- for 6 ml
AVAILABILITY: Online stores and nearby cosmetics shops and markets.
SHADES AVAILABLE: The range has shiny and glittery 8 shades. Apart from the above 4 shades mentioned, the other 4 shades are-
- Dazzling Diva
- All That Glitters
- Bling On The Blue
- Paparazzi Purple
SHELF LIFE: Not mentioned
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: As I have grabbed 4 glitter mania shades, I’ll be writing them one by one and describe it. Let’s go!!!!
- Pink Champagne (607): It is a neutral pink shade with beautiful glitters in it. You can wear it on any occasion, be it your office or for any party. This is a hot favorite shade from this range and even I adored it a lot.
- Matinee Mauve (605): It is not a mauve shade!!!!! I don’t think why they named this polish with this name??? Instead of mauve it should be purple, ‘MATINEE PURPLE”, :p, lol I don’t know. And this purplish glittery shade is just perfect to give royal look to your nails. Very pretty purple glittery shade with beautiful silver glitters. And in my point of view, purple and silver is a sexy combination.
- Starry Night (603): I just love black color. GOSH!! I just go mad when it comes to black shade. This is my favorite. Pretty bold black shade with super sexy glitters. Love Love Love!!! Perfect for party look. 😀
- Red Carpet (604): No girl can live without a red shade. This beautiful and sexy hot red shade will look super sexy on your nails. This shade is perfect for weddings, traditional functions and parties too. Love it!! But when you remove this particular shade, you could see red all over your fingers, uurrghh, I don’t like it. Otherwise, the shade is very girly and pretty. 😀
INGREDIENTS: Not mentioned.
TEXTURE: The texture is super duper fine. Neither too thick nor too thin. Just perfect as what your nails demand. 😀
HOW TO USE:
- Use it like any other nail polish.
- Shake well before use.
- Start off by applying it from the cuticles and then drag it to cover the entire nail.
- For better results, apply 2 coats.
- And wait first coat to completely dry, then get on with the second coat.
PACKAGING: It comes in a regular nail polish bottle made of glass with a long plastic cap in black color. You could see the Color Show Glitter Mania range engraved on the black cap with the brand’s name in white color. On the upper part, you could see the shade code. The brush applicator is smooth and gives sleek finish to your nails and cover your nails in a coat. But still requires 2 coats.
MY EXPERIENCE: Who doesn’t like to have glitter polishes in their collection??? Being a nail art artist and a big nail polish addiction personality, I really love to have such glittery touch in my wardrobe. And with these shades, GOSH!! I’m in love with them and highly impressed. This is such an affordable product that works superbly great. It dries quickly and a must have product for every girl who loves to flaunt your nails with glitters. I mean, if you compare glitter polishes from other brands, I think this is the best. The quality is good and such pretty shades. For every occasion, there is a shade for you in this range. 😀
- Dries quickly.
- Travel Friendly.
- Opaque in 1 coat (but recommended 2 coats).
- Available in 8 sexy glittery shades.
- Texture is really nice and smooth.
- Lasts for 3-4 days (without top coat).
- Easy to apply.
- Brush applicator is very nice. Gives full coverage in one coat.
- No shelf life or ingredients mentioned.
SWATCH: Here are the swatch. Let’s have a look at the pretty shades on my nails. 😀
- PINK CHAMPAGNE (607)
- MATINEE MAUVE (605)
- STARRY NIGHT (603)
- RED CARPET (604)
FINAL VERDICT: Well!! Only one word to say, SUPERLICIOUS!!! This is a must have product. Go grab it girls!!! You’ll surely going to love it. I’m too thinking to grab the other 4 shades too. And I won’t regret it as its affordable to. I mean just 125 bucks, and such a nice product to add up in your wardrobe. 😀
Do share your views on these Color Show Glitter Mania range polishes and your favorite shades in the comments below. Have you tried it? If yes, then what is your take on it? If not, will you give it a try?