As you can read the title of this post, this year we all will be celebrating 68th Indian Independence Day tomorrow, that is, 15th August, 2014. We got our India independent on 15th August, 1947 and look how time flies. That time many of us were not even born still we can feel the proud the way people of that time must have had in their hearts.
Being a true Indian, I couldn’t wait for tomorrow to share this post with all of you beautiful Indians. This year, I created a fun nail art to celebrate Independence Day. I’m really happy with the design as it came out to be. And I really hope you’d also like it as much as I did.
So, without further delay, let’s have a look at Independence Day nail art design. 😀
Though I never did this but as it’s a custom to fly kites on this day and we got independence which means to fly higher and higher. That’s why I also decided to create some small kites as well to show my love and respect for our nation and our flag. I really liked them. 😀 ^_^
I really hope you liked this video tutorial. Thumbs up if you liked it and share it with your friends. 😀
- Apply your base coat first.
- Apply 2 thin coats of white polish.
- Pinky and index fingers: Make a gradient using 3 colors of Indian flag (in this order:orange, white and green) using a sponge and dab it on your fingers.
- Make small kites with black acrylic paint and detailing nail art brush.
- Middle finger: With orange and green acrylic paints and thin brush, draw the flag in a waving motion. You can skip using white paint as the background is white.
- Add a big blue dot in between to complete the flag.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative (others) or #kannu_creative (instagram) or creative_kannu (on twitter), I would love to see your recreations. ^_^ :*
Some pictures of the finished look.