Today I’m going to review H2O Plus SPA SEA MOSS BLACK & BODY SCRUB.
If you have checked my previous posts, you must read about what I got on my birthday (check all the presents I got here) and this was one of the gifts I received. So, here I’m with the review.
Though I have used this scrub thrice, but really loving the results. Read on for the complete review and my take on this product. 😀
Let’s have a look at the product first.
PRICE AND QUANTITY: INR-Rs. 300/- for 60 gm
AVAILABILITY: H2O Stores in Select City Walk and online on purplle, h2oplus website, snapdeal, flipkart, nykaa, etc.
SHELF LIFE: 12 months
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This rich volcanic scrub reveals skin that feels remarkably smooth and invigorated.
- Micro fine black sand derived from cooled lava gently exfoliates dull, dry skin.
- Irish Moss blends with sea salt, aloe vera and Provitamin B5 to deeply hydrate, soothe and revitalize.
- Hints of fresh water lily and lush marine accords lightly scent the skin.
- Massage over body in circular motion while in shower or bath.
- Then rinse off the product with water.
- Use a towel to soak off the water.
- Your skin is left smooth, nourished and hydrated.
PACKAGING: This is a sample size packaging, you can find other sized packaging too. This is what I loved about the packaging. Sample size packaging is very nice for those who haven’t tried any particular brand/ product. It comes in a tube packaging with black color cover all around with white font along with a plastic cap and a whole at the top to pour out the product. On the front and at the back sides, you can find the details about the product.
- Nourishes your skin.
- Leave your skin smooth and hydrated.
- Everyday use.
- Sample size packaging.
- Good quality ingredients.
- Will not hurt your skin.
- Not travel friendly.
- Little pricey.
- Packaging not up to the mark.