Today I’m going to review AVON Simply Pretty ColorBliss Lipstick in the shade called ‘RICH TERRACOTTA‘.
It’s been a while since i reviewed any lip shade, so today I thought to share this lippy post with all of you. 😉
And this shade is really nice, pretty mix of little maroon and more of brown shades.
Lets have a look at the product first. ^_^
QUANTITY AND PRICE: INR-Rs. 169/- for 4g/ml
AVAILABILITY: Through a consultant.
SHELF LIFE: Not mentioned.
WHAT AVON SAYS ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Enjoy medium to full color while giving your lips extra moisturizing care. Now with added moisturizing complex, a blend of natural ingredients, that protects lips while keeping it soft, supple and moisturized. Feels light & comfortable on lips.
- Jojoba oil
- Soya bean oil
- Rice bran oil
- Vitamin E
- Apply it as you apply any other lipstick.
- It can be removed using any makeup remover.
- Creamy texture.
- Moisturizes your lips.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- It won’t harm your lips.
- Travel friendly.
- Contains Vitamin E.
- Available in various shades.
- Perfect for Indian skin tones.
- Complete list of ingredients are not mentioned.
- You can’t buy it online and you have to search a lot for representatives (if you referring the website).