Hope you all doing great!
So as promised in previous posts that I will be writing a review on any of the product this week, so here I am. In today’s post, I will be reviewing the very new and famous Lakme Eyeconic in blue color. There are more four other colors to choose from: grey, green, brown and white. I decided to stick on blue color as it will go with all colors and all types of outfits you were. The most interesting color that popped in is white shade. It looks super sexy on big eyes. You can try all the other colors and buy them on various online websites like jabong, flipkart, etc. You can see the swatches of all other shades on google.
- On the lower lid, draw a neat stroke, starting from the inner corner of the eye and extending outwards.
- Repeat on the upper lid if you want to apply it as an eye liner.
- Ensure that the tip is smooth and rounded for even application.
- For a super dramatic look, use along with a mascara.
- Wipe with a cotton pad soaked in any makeup remover.
- Wash your entire face with a face wash.
- Apply your regular cream and done.
- It does not smudge.
- It is waterproof.
- It has been dermatologically tested.
- And maintains its boldness for 10 hours without any smudging problems.
- It gives an awesome application only with 2 strokes.
- It gives a sleek and good finish to your eyes.
- Defines your eyes with a touch of elegance.
- You can use this stick as both kajal and eye liner.
- It should be added with more darkness and boldness to get a nice look in one stroke only.
- You can’t wear it for a complete day because you need to go for touch ups again and again.