I hope you all doing great!
So today I have another nail art design to share with you all. It will include both video and picture tutorials. As always, this is also a very cute, elegant and simple nail art design.
Lets have a look to the finished design first. 😀 ^_^
- Apply your base coat first.
- Apply 2 thin coats of white polish.
- Apply a coat of oriflame’s crackle polish in color pink.
- Take a flower pattern water decal, cut it as per your nail length and dip it in bowl of water for 20-30 seconds.
- Remove the pattern after 20-30 seconds and hold it with the tweezers.
- Apply it on your nails.
- Apply a layer of top coat.
- Your nails are done!