I hope you all doing very well.!!
And today I am really excited to share this post with all of you. 😀
I recently did a collaboration nail art design for Valentines Day with my youtube friend LNETSA, her original name is Elena. She is really a sweet heart and an amazing person and kind at heart. Before I share both the nail art designs, you can check more fun, easy and sexy nail arts by LNETSA on her youtube channel HERE.
And now let me show you our nail art designs. 😀
- apply your base coat first.
- apply 2 thin coats of Kiss-Me-Pink from Maybelline.
- add a layer of glitter polish.
- make random hearts with white paint and tiny dots.
- in the hearts add red dots.
- on your alternate nails: make rough sketch of hearts with black paint.
- then fill in with white paint leaving black outline.
- fill in the white part with your favorite colors.
- add random white dots.
- make the hearts smile adding the details.
- add top coat.
- done.!! 😀